 Events / 780
779  |  781
Subject:
BricksWest 2003 Presentations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:44:33 GMT

For those of you who could NOT attend BricksWest 2003 (BW03) but want to see
the presentations please visit the following site:

The README.TXT provide a breif description of each presentation given at
BW03, who gave it and when.  Note that while there were 33 session NOT ALL
sessions had slides.  The round tables, for example, there was no way to
document what happened at.  Some sessions also were more show & tell where
the presentor brought models and talked about them while showing them over a
projector.  Every attempt was made to capture every session but for some the
process is not as easy as posting a .PPT or .PDF file online.

For attenedes of BW03, a CD-ROM with all the presentations, DEMO or full
versions of software talked by the presentors and other stuff was provided.
If you want this CD-ROM I am willing to mail it to anyone who email me,
provided that you pay for shipping cost & .50 USD for the CD-ROM.  The 200
CD-ROMS made avaliable at BW03 are all gone so I have to make the CD-ROM
from my own personnal stock of CDs.

The CD-ROM containes the following:
\Apps\A&M Productions TIC DEMO
\Apps\Adobe Acrobat REader 5.1
\Apps\BrikTrak (beta 2 & build 223)
\Apps\LDraw (Bw03 LDraw SPECAIL INSTALLER)
\Apps\LDraw\LDraw Models Offical Trains
\Apps\POV-Ray 3.5
\Apps\Macomedia FLASH MX (Trial Version)
\Apps\Ulead MediaStudio Pro 6 (Trail Version)

\Presentations
Session01.htm
..
Session33.htm

Each .htm file provides a brief description of the session, time, who gave
it and a link to either/both a .pdf or .htm file ofthe presentations.
This link provides you with a sample of what the session03.htm file would
look like:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/bw03/Presentations/session03.htm
(note that the links for the HTM or PDF file will NOT WORK)

\Presentation\Sample Files
(files needed to follow along for some presentations)

Thanking all the presentors & volunteers of BW03.
-Ahui Hererra
BricksWest 2003 Presentor Coordinator