 Dear LEGO / 4264
Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 14:48:18 GMT

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Thanx!!:-)
At the moment I'm working on the instructions of my Sportscar out of the
8458 Silver champion (also on brickshelf). If there are enough interested
people I could probably make instructions of the GTcar too. (I want to • have
a digital version of the GTcar anyway, so I can build the car again in the
future)
Selling the car itself is not an option ;-), but I could put the
instructions of the car on the market. At this stage I'm not sure what • I'll do.

Nathanael

I like the idea of instructions on CD :-)

One idea did cross my mind for the 8466 and I think you'd be the guy to do
it.  After going through my morning rounds on LUGNET I looked at my 8466
sitting on the shelf and thought of a set I'm thinking of buying (again) on
BrickLink, the 8858.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8858_1

The 8466 looks like it could make a good chassis for a "revised" version of
the 8858 Rebel Wrecker.  The only feature of the chassis I think would have
to see some tweaking would be the wheel base- just a bit longer to give more
of a truck look.

Certainly there are a lot of details to work out concering how the
bodystyling would go in such a larger version and other detail tweaking
(seats, tow crane, etc.).  Color scheme of the body would follow the same as
the Rebel Wrecker's (red's a more normal color than puke green).

Thoughts?

Adr.