 Dear LEGO / 358
Re: Architectural Wonders theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 19:08:13 GMT

On Sun, 9 May 1999 06:36:12 GMT, Kevin Wilson uttered the following
profundities...
Looking in the toy section today, I wandered from the Lego aisle (not
isle, as some would have us spell...) and into the Puzz-3D section. I

Well, theoretically a valid spelling, depending on your point
of view. Look at it as a sea of linoleum, and the shelving
units as islands within that sea.

Love the idea about the theme.