 Dear LEGO / 307
306  |  308
Subject:
Architectural Wonders theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 06:36:12 GMT

Looking in the toy section today, I wandered from the Lego aisle (not
isle, as some would have us spell...) and into the Puzz-3D section. I
have tried one of these and although it was fun I'm not wild about the
structural stability. But what a wonderful Lego theme the buildings that
Puzz-3D put sout would make! Notre Dame Cathedral! Tower Bridge!
Neuschwanstein! The Duomo of Florence! And how about the Leaning Tower
of Pisa, the Parthenon (hey, while we're dreaming, let's have the whole
darn Acropolis with the Erectheum and all!), Chateaux of the Loire
Valley. On a smaller scale, historical architecture would make a great
theme... not castles, but domestic architecture of the middle ages,
Renaissance, Elizabethan England, Colonial America, all those wonderful
buildings in the Germanic countries (like the Faller and Vollmer model
RR building kits).

Just think of the parts you could get out of kits like that.

Drool

Sigh

Not holding my  breath, but the theme sells for Puzz-3D, why not Lego!

Kevin