 Dear LEGO / 2477 (-20)
  New Lego.com Site (browser width issue)

I can't stop drooling over the new site - I really enjoy it and its use of flash (and they did an excellent job of the HTML version too). One thing I do take issue with though is the browser width - it forces you to have a certain width browser. I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  "Winnie the Poo"

Dear LEGO: I see you've got the text: Winnie The Poo at the very bottom of the second column on the page: (URL) oughtta change that to say: Winnie the Pooh® before Disney catches wind of it. --Todd Lehman (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Please hire this gentleman

(...) That was my intent. Henry can obviously do what he wants, but I know I for one (1) would enjoy seeing a herd of Henry's dinos at Legoland. I did not mean to downplay the talent and ability of anyone else in here, either. I am generally in awe (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) on (...) I'd think that if Lego did dump what we know as 9v, it would be for a dumbed down system - as this is the way LEGO is going generally. About the the only way the 4561/4560 could be dumbed town would be to remove the powered track and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

Err...um...in some ways it is a tough question in other ways it is an easy question, and of course the answer is that it depends. What if 9v trains went away... If LEGO is discontinuing trains, shame on them, but I'll continue to build. After all, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) on (...) I sincerely hope they don't can 9V for trains. That would suggest either a decision to abandon any possible compatibility between Mindstorms/Technic and trains, or suggest that all that Technic electrics people have been investing in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) on (...) By and large, I agree with Larry. Here is my wishlist for the 'new' LEGO train system... -4 and 6-axle motors (diesels,electrics,ect.) -DCC (already built in,LIONEL has done this-now it's time for LEGO to follow suit) -new train (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) I think I would remain active in Lego Trains. Whether or not I stayed with 9V or converted to the putative new system depends on the details. I convert all my 12V stuff to 9V, not because (V is better than 12V operationally, (it isn't, 12V has (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

(...) Hey, you're treading on some long toes here. It is a famous and highly accredited series, and has even become a cultural icon. To give a few examples: it has been refered to in (very obviously) the Dire Straits clip "Calling Elvis", in scenes (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Please hire this gentleman

(...) No offense or anything but what if Henry doesn't want to work for LEGO? I personally don't know if Henry would want to or not and I presume that the main reason for your post is to hopefully bring TLC's attention to Henry's wonderful work and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Please hire this gentleman

LEGO: How are you? I am fine. I am writing to suggest that you look into hiring Henry Lim as a model builder. Here is his resume: (URL) he's already got the dinosaur done, I would also suggest that you immediately send him on a week-long vacation (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  availability of sets

Dear LEGO, I am a castle enthusist and I need to point out that the practice of selling sets in portions of the world is a poor marketing plan. If you look at the posting in the Buy Sell Trade section #7868 A Michael Ulring is offering up to $8.00 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

(...) Yikes! Isn't Thunderbirds that creepy wooden-puppet show? I'm not sure if that's the right direction for LEGO to go... 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

I love Thunderbirds, it would be nice to see Thunderbird 2 with it different pods , i think there must be 5 different ones! Yes Alex, this would be a great idea -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Wayward?

(...) Wayward?#@$*I7@! :) We're not wayward, we're central to all the good deals! Calum (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

Attn: Lego UK LTD Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to respectfully suggest the following two ideas for new ranges. Firstly, I would like to suggest that you consider a range of sets based on vehicles in Gerry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Actually, I'm also sure that there is no possibility of "availability of everything IN everywhere", but I wish there would be a possibility of "availability of everything TO everywhere". Being a citizen of a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I have to agree that I don't particularly like it. It is probably somewhat good for those who regularly travel widely (especially internationally), but what generally results is that if I am interested in some set or another, I have to pay a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Walsh writes: <Kabaya like set availability noted> Noted. but doesn't dilute my argument which was general, not specific to Kabaya... (...) Strangely enough, I don't like it. I take advantage of it when I can, but I'd (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G0Fo9I.3un@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) were -- (...) In our neck of the woods (North Carolina, where Frank and I live), 3017 and 3019 could be found at some, but not all, Food Lion (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact