 Dear LEGO / 2466
2465  |  2467
Subject:
availability of sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:21:20 GMT

Dear LEGO,

I am a castle enthusist and I need to point out that the practice of selling
sets in portions of the world is a poor marketing plan.

If you look at the posting in the Buy Sell Trade section #7868  A Michael
Ulring is offering up to $8.00 per set for the new Castle 2000 mini sets with
the chrome.

I am fortunate in that my brother is taking a European vacation and may be
able to pick up some or all of the sets.

Please, Please, Please change your marketing strategy.  Sell all sets in all
markets. For us the consumer; we want the product and are willing to pay for
it.  Willing to pay above the price you put on it.  For you the producer; you
are losing money by have people buy your product in bulk in Europe or Japan
and selling them at inflated costs to people in the states.

I cannot be anymore blut than that.

I want sets 1286, 1288, 4807, 1289, 3074, 3075, 3077, 4816, 4817, 2586 and
4818.

Sell them in the states please.

very respectfully,
don