 Dear LEGO / 2465
Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Michael Edwards writes:
I love Thunderbirds, it would be nice to see Thunderbird 2 with it different
pods , i think there must be 5 different ones!

Yes Alex, this would be a great idea

  Yikes!  Isn't Thunderbirds that creepy wooden-puppet show?  I'm not sure if
that's the right direction for LEGO to go... 8^)

    Dave!