 Fun / 119
Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:06:55 GMT

Alex Farlie writes:

At least you HAVE a space-programme. Here in the UK we don't (unless you count
the European Space Agency) and a number of small independent sat- firms.

Incidnetally, Still intrested in the fan-zine idea? It's just I didnt' get a
reply to the response I sent you.

I just now sent you an e-mail reply, but yes, I am still interested. It sounds
like fun. I just hope I can find good stuff to write about...

I see you adress is at LARC which I assume is one of the NASA research
centeres. Do you have a weblink to the public-info page for the centre?

try this:
http://www.larc.nasa.gov/

(I am considering whether to write an article for the Space section on
'current' space tech/programmes. (which Is something I think the Mecanno
magazine DID do.)

We actually sponsor one of those LEGO robotics competitions with regional middle
schools. We used the first generation Mindstorms kits. I supplied minifig drivers
for the red and blue teams. I don't know if we're doing that again this year as we
are involved with the more advanced high-school robotics program this year.

SteveC
NASA contractor scum