 Fun / 114
Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:27:18 GMT

Farlie A wrote:

Attn: Lego UK LTD
        Lego Futura
        Lego Direct
        Mr Brad Justus.

Dear Sir/Madam,

   I would like to respectfully suggest the following two ideas for new ranges.

Firstly,  I would like to suggest that you consider a range of sets based on
vehicles in  Gerry Andersons Thunderbirds series.  This series has

<snip>

  My second suggestion concerns a new space range. 2009 will be the 40th(?)
aneversiary of the Apollo Moon landings.  I also belive it is when the
current Star Wars licence expires?  TLC/TLG  should in my view consult with
NASA as to the possiblity of a range based on the Moon Landings for 2009
when the Star Wars licence expires. The consultation could also  focus on a
Mars-Base theme as well (given current NASA projects).

ALEX:
That only gives NASA 8 years to make a desicion. It'll never happen...

SteveC
NASA contractor scum