 Dear LEGO / 1803
Re: Palm Tree Junior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:25:17 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Franks writes:
And that goes for all the POOPs - the 1x2 brick with side clip ...

Agreed - a 1x2 plate with side clip would have been an interesting new piece,
perhaps not that useful.. but the extra two 1x2 plates would have been nice!
It is poopy in principle (in my mind anyway), as I haven't seen a use for it
that *requires* the clip in the middle - (holding up scenery in the Naboo
Swamp etc, etc).

I find this piece good, actually.  It allows me to center things in walls that
are even in length (2 studs, 4 studs, etc), which can't be done with a 1x1
plate w/clip.  Having the various clips on bricks also means that the back
side of the wall looks cleaner, which is a good thing, IMO.

Ideally, of course, from a building perspective, the clips would all be on 1x1
plates, 1x1 bricks, 1x2 plates and 1x2 bricks.  But that's not particularly
feasable.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> Alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.