 Dear LEGO / 1779
Re: Palm Tree Junior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:03:20 GMT

My wife and I agree with this thread.

Unipalms suck.

I like making long fire hoses with my palm trunks. Now I can't.

Has anyone noticed that if you take the green bits off of the unipalms and put
them on the  baseplate. Now imagine your child slipping and falling on it. It's
very sharp and doesn't bend out of the way. You could lose an eye! It's dangerous!

Just my .5 cents after taxes...

Dean