 Dear LEGO / 1763
Re: Palm Tree Junior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Shiri Dori writes:

Dear LEGO,

I'd like to reinforce this.

Me too, a thousand times over! I actually didn't buy the big adventurers set
from last year, as the new palm tree would have depressed me too much, but
that's just me eh?

I've recently increased my stash to over 60 of them, so I should be okay for a
while.. but I'll forever lament the older-style trees.. *sigh*

Richard