 Dear LEGO / 1761
Re: Palm Tree Junior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Steve Bliss writes:
Dear LEGO,

I personally believe that your 4x4, 3-piece palms take the fun out of building
(you can't it two feet tall).  And I would suggest that you consider bringing
back the old, multi-piece palms.

Sincerely,
Jamie Bliss
age 11
dedicated lego builder

Dear LEGO,

I'd like to reinforce this.
There has been at least one lengthy discussion about this that I'm aware of:
http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=13429
Obviously this pieces is not a successful choice. The previous trees were what
LEGO is all about - flexibility and modularity. This piece is not the kind of
LEGO we all know and love.

-Shiri
age 16
Also a dedicated LEGO builder