 Dear LEGO / 1765
Re: Palm Tree Junior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:59:58 GMT

Yeah LEGO,

those juniorized palm trees are disgusting. My 4- and 6 year old children
don't like them either. Think of it. I don't EVER will buy another set that
includes those trees. NEVER.

Arnold

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Dear LEGO,

I personally believe that your 4x4, 3-piece palms take the fun out of • building
(you can't it two feet tall).  And I would suggest that you consider • bringing
back the old, multi-piece palms.

Sincerely,
Jamie Bliss
age 11