 Dear LEGO / 1802
Re: Elements I'd like to see...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:23:49 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert M. Dye writes:
Gender changers...and no, I don't mean more wigs for the minifigs.

What I would like would be plates with studs on both sides...so that we
could make round windows out of the arches, and then some kind of brick with
recesses on both sides, so we could integrate the who thing back into the
other pieces.

Rob

I've always wanted those too, but you can still get that effect with a little
creativity, you can use technic pieces to flip stuff in any direction you want
and It will look even cooler because you can make it subtle so people will
scratch their heads and wonder what you did.