 Dear LEGO / 1800
1799  |  1801
Subject:
Elements I'd like to see...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:01:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Gender changers...and no, I don't mean more wigs for the minifigs.

What I would like would be plates with studs on both sides...so that we
could make round windows out of the arches, and then some kind of brick with
recesses on both sides, so we could integrate the who thing back into the
other pieces.

Rob