 Database / Set Inventories / 698
Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Heather Patey writes:

The advantage of DATs is lost on those without the inclination or ability to
set up the LCAD programs - not too easy for someone just starting out now.
Here's what I had in mind for a printed-LCAD-parts reference:

http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/bhpatey/lego/printedparts.htm

This is cool!

Hmm. . .so the Rebel Pilot in Partsref is the X-Wing/B-Wing/Snowspeeder
pattern, not the A-Wing pattern.  That's good to know.

TWS Garrison