 Database / Brictionary / 148
Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Thomas Garrison writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Heather Patey writes:

The advantage of DATs is lost on those without the inclination or ability to
set up the LCAD programs - not too easy for someone just starting out now.
Here's what I had in mind for a printed-LCAD-parts reference:

http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/bhpatey/lego/printedparts.htm

This is cool!

Hmm. . .so the Rebel Pilot in Partsref is the X-Wing/B-Wing/Snowspeeder
pattern, not the A-Wing pattern.  That's good to know.

TWS Garrison

Great, glad you like it!  For the torsos, I used a correct or common
main-colour if I knew it off-hand, otherwise I guessed.  I've got the images
made for slopes and tiles, now have to image-map them.  Will post upon page
update.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey