 Database / Brictionary / 143
Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:53:42 GMT

"TWS Garrison" <tgarriso@math.purdue.edu> writes:

[ ... ]

Thoughts?  Volunteers? ;)

A small bit of volunteerism: Anyone is free to use
<URL:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hakan42/custpics>. Perhaps I
should use a better name for the folder, though ;-)

The pictures Dan and Jennifer have on their website are
particulary nice; maybe they would like to share their "secrets" with
us mere mortals ;-)

TWS Garrison

[ ... ]

[3] Are there really lots people out there who want to build a virtual MOC
using the Incan printing on a 1x2x5 Brick from the Adventurers sets?

Hey, there would be me if I had a scanner nearby to generate
a DAT file with bmp2ldraw ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"