 Database / Brictionary / 149
Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:22:51 GMT

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> writes:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Hakan Tandogan writes:
"TWS Garrison" <tgarriso@math.purdue.edu> writes:

[3] Are there really lots people out there who want to build a virtual MOC
using the Incan printing on a 1x2x5 Brick from the Adventurers sets?

Hey, there would be me if I had a scanner nearby to generate
a DAT file with bmp2ldraw ;-)

Hey Hakan, I was going to take some Adventurers photos for Dan and Jenn but I
can scan them instead - which ones did you want?

For starters, those 1x10 (or so) bricks with wings and 1x2x5
columns with cartouches on them would be nice.

If you have access to 5988 (Pharaos Forbidden Ruins), the
largish (1x6x6 ? ) would be nice, too ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"