 Database / Brictionary / 151
Re: Printed Adventurer pieces, was: Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:18:01 GMT

I was literally about to lay some pieces on the scanner when I remembered that
Christian Rasmussen had some piece pictures on his Adventurers reference site.
As a matter of fact he's got all of them, and I believe they're high-enough
resolution for BMP2LDRAW.  Here's the URL:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Decorated/index.html
Do post the DATs you make!

Dan and Jenn, perhaps you could ask Christian for permission to steal his
images for the picture page.

perhaps, though since they're all taken facing forward (we like to face
to the left, like in instructions to give shape perspective) they'd be
different, though, i suppose much better than nothing at all :)  they
are very nice pictures :)  oh, they also don't have any studs around
them, so the scale can be off sometimes... i'm not arguing, just saying
why we do it the way we do :)