 Database / Brictionary / 156
Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:45:03 GMT

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> writes:

The Printed Partsref Pieces Page (just made up the name!) is now updated
with tiles.  Slopes underway.

Another suggestion ;-) The "unofficial" parts have (correctly)
no link to guide.lugnet.com, but could you provide a part name, perhaps
prefixed by "unofficial"?

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"