 Database / Set Inventories / 459
Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Heather Patey writes:
And I've also seen another corner raised baseplate but I have NO idea where
it's from-- You can see some pictures of it on Bryan Wong's Greystone
Mountain on the top--
http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/mountain/mountain.html

The ones with the cream-coloured paint on the top are from <set:4291>, which
I've put all alone on the "Canyon with No Raised Corner" page.  I have several
of these, but no good picture yet - the Pause-guide page doesn't show the
paint!  The other two, however, are a mystery - they look like 6091's, but
without the raised corner.  Is that what you meant?

Huh! I've never seen set 4291 in stores or anything-- I actually knew the
other two (from 6079) but the ones with the tan painting were the ones I was
curious about... I notice there's only one on Ebay at present but it's on
auction from Canada, and I think Bryan's from Canada as well... Was it not
released in the US? Am I just blind? They look like pretty cool baseplates!

DaveE