 Database / Set Inventories / 445
Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:08:02 GMT

6199 also has a "canyon with raised corner" plate.

It's light blue with dark gray and black deco.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.db.inv,lugnet.announce
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:26:17 GMT
Subject: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder

In my role as a self-appointed Brick Detective, I have made up a webpage to
help identify sets in which a certain "special" baseplate or boat hull is
used.
If you have a raised baseplate, one with paint, or a singe or multi-piece boat
hull, for example, you can look through a page of pictures of pieces like that
to determine to what set it belongs.  (It's easier to use than to explain.)
This started as a collection of Brickshelf pages for my own use, and I've
finally got it cleaned up enough for public consumption.  Please have a look
and tell me what I've missed (I'm sure there are some things) or any other
comments you may have.  Hope it's found to be useful!

http://www.nfld.com/~hpatey/lego/baseplates.htm

Cheers, Heather
-----
Heather Patey