 Database / Set Inventories / 441
Announcing: The Baseplate Finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:26:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In my role as a self-appointed Brick Detective, I have made up a webpage to
help identify sets in which a certain "special" baseplate or boat hull is used.
If you have a raised baseplate, one with paint, or a singe or multi-piece boat
hull, for example, you can look through a page of pictures of pieces like that
to determine to what set it belongs.  (It's easier to use than to explain.)
This started as a collection of Brickshelf pages for my own use, and I've
finally got it cleaned up enough for public consumption.  Please have a look
and tell me what I've missed (I'm sure there are some things) or any other
comments you may have.  Hope it's found to be useful!

http://www.nfld.com/~hpatey/lego/baseplates.htm

Cheers, Heather
-----
Heather Patey