 Database / Set Inventories / 456
Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Heather Patey writes:
and I've finally got it cleaned up enough for public consumption.  Please
have a look and tell me what I've missed (I'm sure there are some things) or
any other comments you may have.  Hope it's found to be useful!

Well, off the top of my head, I didn't see this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6398/6398-07.jpg
(Central Precinct HQ)

Also 6584 Extreme Team Challenge has a different baseplate (too recent for
brickshelf scans though)

I'll add these - thanks.  I do have to do a rehash of the roadplate page.  I
don't have 6584 myself, so I'll add it to the list of scans I need.

And I've also seen another corner raised baseplate that you didn't have, but I
have NO idea where it's from-- I assumed it was Wild West, but not so
according to the Pause guide at least... You can see some pictures of it on
Bryan Wong's Greystone Mountain on the top--
http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/mountain/mountain.html

The ones with the cream-coloured paint on the top are from <set:4291>, which
I've put all alone on the "Canyon with No Raised Corner" page.  I have several
of these, but no good picture yet - the Pause-guide page doesn't show the
paint!  The other two, however, are a mystery - they look like 6091's, but
without the raised corner.  Is that what you meant?

Keep 'em coming!
Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey