 Database / Set Inventories / 448
Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:36:27 GMT

Well, I had a nice large list of about 30 or more sets, unfortunately my
stupid system crashed because of running out of memory.

One thing which would be good is to sub-divide things more, and perhaps try
and make smaller pictures. The road plates page is rather huge.

You don't have any train sets.
Get a Lugnet theme search on town, you're missing a lot of town sets, look
carefully for the ones with the 16x16 driveway plates.

Another big category to add is the 16x16 ramp plates (found in town and train
sets).

Frank