 Database / Set Inventories / 447
446  |  448
Subject:
LEGO Inventory System Application (LISA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:56:18 GMT

I have created an excel sheet with VBA in it.  In a nutshell you input all the
pieces of a set (in any order) by providing the 1) color of the piece, 2) the
quantity of the piece, and 3) the piece ID number.  The program will then sort
the input page and create a fact sheet page.  In the fact sheet page you get a
the nput sorted by color.  You will also get the total number of pieces the
set uses and the total by color.  I have provided all the code and flow charts
of the code in case anyone wants to modify it.  You can find LISA at my
website.

www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/lego-file-page.html

Ahui

ps.
The Piece ID number is the reference number that is used by the .dat files.
See partsref on lugnet