 Database / Set Inventories / 458
RE: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 02:34:24 GMT

Well, I had been trying to keep quiet about this, BUT.....

I'm currently working [in what little spare time I get] with Wayne Hussey
[and with help from several sources] to put together something similar to
what you're after, and will possibly [hopefully] be calling for a few
'guinea pigs'[1] to test the project in about 2 weeks [all going well], and
also to hopefully assist us with improving it.

At the moment, I'm looking at getting it completed by the end of the year,
and so will possibly be making an announcement about what it is, etc around
november. [But if it's finished earlier, I'll announce it earlier :) ]

[Sorry about the secrecy, but I'd prefer that the final result be a bit of a
surprise :) I'm sure almost everyone will like it. (I'd prefer not to say
everyone, in case some people don't.)]

[1] guinea pigs isn't entirely accurate...I'll actually be asking people
with a particular area of knowledge for their assistance.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)