Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 03:39:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
(WARNING:  This story contains many powerful spell effects.  Those with a
low Magic Defense rating should equip themselves with Crystallis Armor
before proceeding.)
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/exilestory.html

Wilson, very nice!  I too love the FF games, and the spell effects were
truly stunning.  Great photography, and "touchups."  The best pic from the
whole story had to be Crystal Shards...very action oriented; pictures in
motion, as it were. :-)  All the spells were very cool; I like how Odin was
represented.  Too bad LEGO doesn't make a 6-legged horse. :-)
Again, great read.  Thanks for sharing.

For the record, Square butchered Sleipner.  He should have eight legs.  :)

Yeah, I did a little research on Odin before I did my story and I thought it
would be weird to mention Sleipner in the story, only having a four-legged
lego horse, so I just wrote "steed" instead.  On that note, I think it would
be awesome if LEGO acquired the FF License!  Wouldn't that be sweet!?
Although I'm not betting that it's gonna happen any time soon.  Although,
there is the FF Movie coming out this year :-)

Wilson