Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:39:58 GMT

Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
(WARNING:  This story contains many powerful spell effects.  Those with a
low Magic Defense rating should equip themselves with Crystallis Armor
before proceeding.)
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/exilestory.html

Wilson, very nice!  I too love the FF games, and the spell effects were
truly stunning.  Great photography, and "touchups."  The best pic from the
whole story had to be Crystal Shards...very action oriented; pictures in
motion, as it were. :-)  All the spells were very cool; I like how Odin was
represented.  Too bad LEGO doesn't make a 6-legged horse. :-)
Again, great read.  Thanks for sharing.

-Chris