Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Sean Forbes writes:

Wow, amazing work.  The editing was great in that it didn't give the pics the
feel of being edited!

Thanks, that's quite a compliment!

The story's nice as well.  Even without reading your previous stories first, >I was able to pick up on Vincent's character nicely.  The Elementals are a >great idea and I like the improvements you've made.

Thanks Sean, I'm glad you liked my stories and that you were able to get a
feel for the characters' personalities.  I really like writing stories about
"bad guys" because you have the freedom to make them act like they do.  Bad
guys can sometimes have a change of heart and act "good", while you don't
necisarily have that option with "good guys".  You hardly ever see a good
guy go from good to evil in a story or movie.  I'm not saying it's never
happened *or* that Vincent is ever going to turn good, but it's fun to write
stories about the "bad guys" because you have a lot of freedom to do what
you want with them.

My $.04 cents.

Wilson