Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
After many hours of working on this, it's finally done, the next chapter in
my series.  It takes off where Quest for the Crystals left off, where they
were just entering the Cave of Exile.  If you haven't read that story yet,
or forgot how it went, I would suggest you read it before you read the new one.

Quest for the Crystals
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/crystalstory.html

Brilliant! Again!

Wilson, your artistry, imagination, and especially your character
development have definitely set the standard for this type of story telling.
I fear however that unlike you're earlier efforts which I found inspiring,
this latest creation of yours has made the idea of starting my own story
somewhat intimidating. Nah... You're just setting a goal for us all to
strive for. Thank you!

Christopher Pisciotti
(long time reader, first time poster)