Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
After many hours of working on this, it's finally done, the next chapter in
my series.  It takes off where Quest for the Crystals left off, where they
were just entering the Cave of Exile.  If you haven't read that story yet,
or forgot how it went, I would suggest you read it before you read the new one.

Quest for the Crystals
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/crystalstory.html

Now that you understand what's going on so far, I give you. . .

Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets
(WARNING:  This story contains many powerful spell effects.  Those with a
low Magic Defense rating should equip themselves with Crystallis Armor
before proceeding.)
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/exilestory.html

(snip)

Well, I guess that's it!  Hope you enjoy the updates!

Wilson
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/

VERY cool =).

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your stories with us and thanks for
putting so much work and effort into them =).  There is some fine camera
work/effects/story work going on there!  I was surprised by the twist with
the mage, and I really like surprises like that.  I'm curious as to their
motives now... blast... I gotta wait for the next installment =\.  You are
the king of cliffhangers! =)

I really like making cliffhangars, I think they make the next stories more
interesting to read.  I also tried to leave one at the end of each page to
keep the readers from getting bored and making them *want* to go to the next
page.

Wilson