Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:01:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
1. Let's first create a committee of those people interested, willing, and able
to help re-form CW. These people should be interested not in just this week, or
next week.. but in being a permanent part of CW, and committed to its revival.

*Chokes over laughing.
Gee, Lenny, why didnt you just put a "Hint-Hint Alex" in there? Not meaning keep
flogging the dead horse, but i had to blurt that...

I i cast myself in to help in the rivival of CW. You have my word.

Alex,
No, that comment isn't pointed at just you.  The castle community has become
plagued with lots of members who participate sporatically at best.  While I
understand the callings of "real life", it is important that the people who
participate are with it enough to get it going and keep it going.

Im just not really aware of other people who have vanished for four months.

I could ring off a nearly endless list of people who are active for one month,
then disappear for three, then appear again.

Well, ill try to remain constant...

but let me also say, I'm glad to see your enthusiasm!  I really hope this goes
somewhere.

Hear, Hear! Let us hope.

Anyway, im going to be hiring myself as bookkeeper to keep track of the ideas
put forward in this "plan of action thing".

Cmmon, people, put forward ideas, critisism, aproval, whatevas you want.

-Lenny

Aramir (hacking stuff.)