Castle World: A Plan of Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:01:40 GMT

Richard,
thanks for safeguarding the CW name, but I think which logo to use is trivial.
There are somethings that need to be decided amongst the community before real
actions can be taken.

Here's my idea:

1. Let's first create a committee of those people interested, willing, and able
to help re-form CW. These people should be interested not in just this week, or
next week.. but in being a permanent part of CW, and committed to its revival.

2. This committee should then redesign how the website will work.  This is more
than aesthetics (colors, etc) - but what purpose the site will serve, and the
easiest way to make it maintainable.  One of the chief problems with the old
site was that it almost required a full time employee to maintain.  We need
something which two or three people can work on a few hours a week and still
have it look nice.

3. The new design should be implemented.  Writing the html, making cool images,
etc.

4. The fun should begin.

=====

I hereby volunteer myself to be apart of the committee to work on the issues
surrounding CW, and the development of the site.  I cannot commit to being
actively apart of creating the site, as I have commitments elsewhere, However
i'd like to do what i can to help.

Love Live CastleWorld!

-Lenny