Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:51:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Well, I finally have a minute of free time, so...
Glad to have another opportunity to work on a story involving multiple
realms. I had a great time contributing my small part in the Gathering, and
the Isle of Mist is a great idea. (Although, if the deadlines don't keep
falling on weekends, I'll be in trouble. :-/)

See, I don't get this deadlines thing.  There *are* no deadlines.  It's just
realtime - meaning if you want something to happen in the morning, post in
the morning.  If something's supposed to happen exactly a week after an
event, post a week later.

That makes sense. I must've just gotten the wrong idea from the set time
that it takes to reach the isle. I guess my imagination is as overactive as
usual.  ;-)

Or, you can post previous dates.  Meaning, today,
I could post about something that happened yesterday, but not something that
will happen tomorrow.

Cool. I'm glad retroactive stuff is fine. I'm about to post some. :-)

It's not really regulated a lot; mostly by common
sense. :-)

Thanks for clarifying that, I have a better idea of how realtime will be
used now. :-)

-L