Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 04:00:38 GMT

Okay, I'm posting because Chris MADE me ;-) j/k.  I've been in on the whole
project since it's first beginnings, so I don't have any outstanding
accolades to give anyone (they've already been given out :-), but I can tell
all of you that it will be a really great thing once people get interested
in it.  All it takes for right now is just some figs and a mode of
transportation to get to the Isle of Mist.

Knowing about it for a while, I've had plenty of time to design my ship and
my introduction story for the IOM.  I should have my intro story done within
the next couple of weeks, so you can all see what this huzzah is about.
Personally, I'm very excited with all the possibilities this new island
presents!  And since it's in real-time, you can look forward to new stories
and updates every week, and that should get .castle buzzing pretty good.

So for all of you out there who've looked at the page and said, "Wow, that's
pretty cool, I'd like to be a part of that!", then now's your chance, join
up and take part in an adventure that is taking CW back to it's roots,
interaction of the balladeers.  So let's hear some feedback from you all on
this new project!

Wilson

The Isle of Mist site:

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/index.html