Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Fellow denizens of Castle World,

We are proud to bring you The Isle of Mist.

<snip>

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/index.html

Hey cool, thanks for the front page mention!  Hasn't gotten me any story
bites, though. :(

If I don't get *someone* interested in hiring the Blank Shields in the next
couple weeks, I may just have to invent someone to hire them! ;)

thanks,

James