Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Well, I finally have a minute of free time, so...

Good job to all the admins on the site. The pictures are great, the map is
very cool (hmm...those uncovered bits look kind of familiar ;-), and I
appreciate the work it takes to keep up the updating.

On behalf of all of us, thanks Leah.

Glad to have another opportunity to work on a story involving multiple
realms. I had a great time contributing my small part in the Gathering, and
the Isle of Mist is a great idea. (Although, if the deadlines don't keep
falling on weekends, I'll be in trouble. :-/)

See, I don't get this deadlines thing.  There *are* no deadlines.  It's just
realtime - meaning if you want something to happen in the morning, post in
the morning.  If something's supposed to happen exactly a week after an
event, post a week later.  Or, you can post previous dates.  Meaning, today,
I could post about something that happened yesterday, but not something that
will happen tomorrow.  It's not really regulated a lot; mostly by common
sense. :-)

I understand that the realtime aspect of this story will prevent some
people from being able to contribute. This is too bad because, IMHO, the
more people involved the more interesting the results. However, after
watching the interactions on the IOM people may also be inspired to write a
crossover with other balladeers.

We hope so.  And once again, the realtime is very loose.

Do we balladeers choose which of the four uncovered areas our party lands
on? Or is it left to "fate", i.e. the Story Guides?

Yep, you pick.  The Story Guides are only there to draw out little plot
lines of the creatures, which will be unveiled as people travel into the IOM.

-Chris