Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 03:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
OK folks, really bad form to reply to myself twice, but I must say, the hit
counter on the site has been shooting up pretty good.  Over 800 hits...but
only 2 posts from people who aren't me?  C'mon, you can do better than
that...let's hear some feedback, some speculation, some general buzz in .cw.
But you're not a balladeer you say?  Well, there are ways to remedy that!
Just join castle world!  Now, let's get some stuff flowing here, the more
ideas and discussion the better.

Later y'all,
-Chris

Chris, et al.--

In all fairness, this whole real-time thing is probably shutting some people
out.  I mean, not everyone has a lot of time to just go out and take pictures
on the fly.  I, personally, have to borrow the camera I use to take pictures,
and would need about two to three weeks advanced notice in order to have
pictures ready.  It would be my suggestion to have deadlines for your 'real
time' play act here so that it is open to everyone.  Well, in any case, thats
my two cents.  Other than that I like the idea, even if I'm unable to
participate.

--Anthony