Subject:
CBN Broadcast (CW:IOM)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:48:52 GMT

Dateline: a small village somewhere on the Eastern edge of Legocea

A small flying vessel was spotted passing over the coastal mountains, headed
for the open sea.  It appeared to be shaped something like an oceangoing
ship, but it was traveling far too high to spot any further details.

</CBN>

Sorjin Mercurial, 3 days out already from his inland home, passed the
shoreline today and is headed out to sea.  His cloudship, the Ascendant, has
been heavily provisioned and somewhat modified for the trip.  He and his
companions have joined the ranks of travelers to the Isle of Mist.

Journal entries will follow.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com