 Castle / 9475 (+20)
  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) <snipped> (...) what looks like a holy war... oi. And yet I find that, in the midst of the strife, there's another refreshing creation from you! That is just too cool. I really like it. The scene from outside is really great with the palm (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:23:13 GMT, "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote: Crossposted to lugnet.market.theory, please trim follow ups accordingly. (...) I have no problem with those who wish to collect MISB sets, I have no problem with those (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) My list follows, 677/6077 Knights Procession (I would buy MASSIVE quantities of this) A 6040 & 6041 combo would be great also. 383/6083 Knights Tournament would also be very high on my list :^) (drool to get more of my favorite 'checkered (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

I used to think that the LEGO Company promoted non-violence. Most of their games do. But why then, did they put the explosion function in LEGO Creator and LEGO Creator Knights Kingdom? I don't have a problem with blowing up walls, or even (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I never had much say on the whole Legends debate and everything , I was gone at a church outing...looks like I missed a whole lot. First I must say , i'm only 13 years old. I never had a chance to receive the Guarded Inn. I have a few LEGO sets (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Henry VIII and wives

Really, really nice! I don’t know why and I don’t know how… but you’ve really captured the disposition Henry VIII. I realize that the minifig torso you used is a standard pirate themed body. However, for some reason I see the King you created as the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Thanks for voicing your perspective, Bryan. It's easy for some of us (me included) to forget that special releases like this, though seemingly directed straight at the adult enthusiast community, may have an even bigger impact on your (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Very well put, Suzanne. I was offline for most of the thread that spawned all of this and probably wouldn't have gotten too involved in thhings - or regretted it if I had. Being one of those who was fortunate enough to get the set when it was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Yay! I knew there were a few smart kids out there! I made this same point a couple days ago: (URL) Bryan, you made my day. (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Thanks Marc..heh..thanks. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

My number one choice would be 677/6077, they still use all these molds and so many people would buy them, I bet this wold become the number one army type of AFOL Kingdoms. I really wonder just how many would be bought. Other than that I'd like to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) Ok. Here's another want list, "What I want":o) It is as narrowed down as I can get it!!!! 1--6062 Battering Ram 2--6071 Forestmen's Crossing 3--6060 Knight's Challenge 4--6074 Black Falcon's Fortress 5--6081 King's Mountain Fortress 6--6040 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) LEGO® should stop making media and instead attract more media exposure by making sets like it's 1989! -Harvey (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) The original LEGO Racer game was a success and as a parent I can say that it is good family fun. It captures the feel of some of the best LEGO themes and brings it to life in the way that it should. What LEGO has done with many other of their (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)

  FBTB II

I just buzzed through From Bricks to Bothans, looking for the five level custom Death Star and I saw an ad for FBTB II-From Bricks to Broomsticks. Looks like they're putting together a site for the Harry Potter movie. I was wondering if anyone knew (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) I follow the site and am looking forward to this expansion. Tim Saupe, who runs it, is pretty strict about maintaining its focus and besides being excited by Harry Potter specifically and not castle in general, the stated reason he's devoting (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: King Henry VIII and wives

(...) Gee, thanks Richard! Not a hero of yours, I take it? Definitely a Bad King. I think the nosepiece of the crown helps his expression - I tried a bunch of hats on him to approximate the tam he wears in Hans Holbein's painting, but gave up and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I wouldn't be so sure, considering Tim's post about wanting to get more involved... but cool! -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: King Henry VIII and wives

I like your figs Heather! it's kind of strange to see the torso on a bad guy when in my realm, it's something totally different. Though it's only a problem with one's perception :) I think you did a good job with all your figs, and I'd more than (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Teaser!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I showed you some new things... and it's going to be a while more before my current project is finished. But I thought that I could give you a small preview of the palace of Tolidar. There are two exterior (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact