 Castle / 9479
9478  |  9480
Subject:
My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:23:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I never had much say on the whole Legends debate and everything , I was gone
at a church outing...looks like I missed a whole lot.
First I must say , i'm only 13 years old. I never had a chance to receive
the Guarded Inn. I have a few LEGO sets saved from when I was younger , but
theyr'e only small sets , no castles. These small sets helped me rekindle my
LEGO obsession.
I'm disgusted by  what LEGO calls sets these days , King Leo's castle is a
bunch of bricks thrown together to create an atrocious model. I see these
old sets on the internet , but at the most ludacris prices , some of them
just make me want to scream out loud!! People selling the Guarded Inn for up
to $300!
I'm very very pleased LEGO is rerealesing these classic sets. This is my
chance to get LEGO sets I was unable to buy because I was either very young
or not born when they were released.
I don't care what others say about these excellent sets , i'm going to buy
them all. Someone may tell me Guarded Inn is "just some little set noone
should bother with." Well , iv'e never seen TLC put so much detail into one
small set , just compare the Guarded Inn's detail to the new Knights Kingdom
Royal Joust which is about the same price.
Some of you may not be pleased with the Legends realease , but I sure am.
Bryan B
http://bryanssiteolego.homestead.com
My Incomplete at the moment site about LEGOs