 Castle / 9810
Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 06:06:37 GMT

I sent for the set the day after I got the catalog!  I'm so exited!  I never
thought I'd even be able to see this set in real life, let alone own it.
What sets do you think they'll re-release next?  I'm hoping for the BSB and
the other town-type Castle sets.

Adrick