 Castle / 8836
8835  |  8837
Subject:
Hobbits, Ringwraiths - minifig MOCs. Was: [Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 04:19:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Bill Jackson writes:
As some of you might know, I just came out of my Dark Ages.  As my post-Dark
Ages masterpiece, I'm going to build a replica of J.R.R Tolkien's Middle
Earth

Hello Bill,
Funny you should mention it. I was tinkering with some LOTR figures about
two weeks ago. I've posted them for you to check out.
http://www.lugco.com/todd/lotr

I think that I've taken them about as far as I'm going to. If you like any
of my design elements feel free to use them for you own project. If not,
that's cool. I'll keep them all to myself ; )

I can't wait to see your future Middle Earth replica.
Todd Trotter