 Castle / 8837
Re: Another sticker from ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 04:37:38 GMT

Kyle Peterson wrote:

Dave,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm pretty positive you and the rest of the
gang will be quite pleased with the rest of the designs.

The samples are fabulous.  I'm quite the latecomer to the Yahoo group with
nothing much to contribute except my opinion.  I'm not much of a graphic
designer but I'll be a great customer.

JSA

--
Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often.