 Castle / 8816
Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 02:41:53 GMT

Wow, that was some really good constructive criticism there and that gallery
should help alot.  Although I didn't realize who it was by, that painting of
Barad-Dur was what I was going to base my model off of.  I don't quite know
if I can make something as big as Mr. Sava's dragon even for the great
Ancalagon, especially since it would make Barad-Dur look less impressive ;).
About the elves, yes I'd like to have them in whites and silvers, but those
chrome armor plates wouldn't look right on them, so I'll have to look
elsewhere.  As for the usage of Royal Knights shields and such for Gondor,
I've never made custom shields or flages before so I'm afraid I'll screw it
up.  Maybe after competing Barad-Dur I'll have a little more motivation.
Thanks alot for the input and the gallery.