 Castle / 8829
Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 17:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Jackson writes:

Hobbits and Dwarves:  No idea, but Dwarves will use the Majisto beard and
grey Halberds with the bottoms cut off.

http://legobuilders.com/Castle-people/dwarves.htm

Take a look at that for Dwarves. Brian did an excellent job on the site: If
you haven't seen it, look at it! (And don't give him trouble about the
legobuilders part. :)

BARAD-DUR construction

Holy moly!!! Sounds neato! What about Sauron? What will he look like?

--
Mark Nelson