 Castle / 8812
Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 23:54:11 GMT

About the only word to describe the dimensions of Barad-Dur that you have
proposed is wow.

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow and wow some more!

But seriously if you intend to put as much care and effort into it as you
have done planning this thing out, it will truely be absolutely amazing.
Just the sheer size alone will be mind-boggling!  Anyways I thank you for
letting us in on what you're planning and I wish you all the luck in the
world into aquireing all the pieces you need!

And thankyou to yourself and all the other lugnet people who build all these
amazing things that give the rest of us inspiration to build stuff.

So thanks for the inside scoop and speedy building!

Ryan Cassell